This policy is provided for your information and doesn’t limit or exclude your rights under the Privacy Act 1993.
- What information does UnderDog New Zealand collect and how we collect this?
- How does UnderDog New Zealand use your information?
- Sharing your information.
- Protecting and securing your information.
What information does UnderDog New Zealand collect and how we collect this?
We collect information relating to you that you have provided to us. For example when ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter details such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information.
How does UnderDog New Zealand use your information?
The information that we collect from you may be used by us for a number of purposes connected with our business such as:
- Processing transactions
- Improve customer service by personalizing your experience, dealing with your requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities allowing us to respond to your individual needs
- Carrying out market and product analysis, improvements to our products, and services and marketing our companies products and services generally
- Generally customizing your experience on our website
- For general administrative and business purposes
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- Send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Sharing your information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links – Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Protecting and securing your information
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Credit and debit card security – We work diligently to protect the security of your personal information, including credit and debit card information.