Our dogs mean everything to us and are the reason we do what we do. Our dogs remain in our kennel, when they finish their North American racing careers they move to our tours in New Zealand to allow guests to experience how amazing these animals really are.
If you would like to become part of the team then join us with our “Dog Sponsorship Program”. Below is a short biography on each one of the dogs in this years race and development pool. Sponsorship lasts through until the end of May. When you, your family or group sponsors a dog that dog becomes exclusively yours. We do not offer a single dog up for multiple sponsorships. Sponsorship goes towards every aspect of that dog, including food, care, race equipment etc. What do you get?
- You get to follow your dog throughout the season and have front seat access to how that dog is going,
- A sponsorship package (Photo, Bio, Dog Bootie),
- Those that sponsor the 20 main dogs will get their Iditarod ID tag (these are one off tags specifically for that dog),
- One Team T-shirt,
- A team photo at the conclusion of the season,
- Your name under the dogs bio.